Where do you start? Well I think you are off to a really good start, since you are here reading this page. It tells us that your journey has already begun. Something inside you is helping you move forward and if we can, we want to help.
So what's next? May we suggest that you start by asking yourself questions.
What kind of group works for you?
If a small group is more your size and speed, then that is your next move. Please check our our small group page to find out where and when these groups meet.
If you are fine with groups that are a little larger, then may we suggest our Sunday Celebration service. Both of these gatherings will be great for the next steps.
As you take your next few steps, there will be some steps we will be taking too. Here are some things you can expect:
- Even though you may be our guest, you are not a stranger.
- Our goal is to meet you with a Smile, as we look you in the eye.
- We will ask you your name and do our best to remember it.
- We may ask you a bunch of questions, but it will always be followed by a bunch of listening.
- If you join us for our Celebration service, don't be surprised if someone sits with you.
- If you feel comfortable, we will invite you to fill out a Visitor Card.
- After meeting you, we will be praying with you and for you that next week.
- When you come back, you will not be our guest, but part of the family.
Regardless where you journey will end, we are so pleased to be a part of it, even if it's just visiting our site.